Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BOOK COVERS- Graphic Designer "GX"

The Path Now Turned



Yesterday on Facebook, a lovely woman, Ashley Barron, called attention to her blog where she was hosting my book cover designer- Graphic Designer "GX." She posted a wonderful interview with GX. My latest cover was even shown! Got me to thinking. I really have to thank GX for the great covers! I love my covers. He captured the exact feel of my series.

So while Novel Works is hosting Indie writers this week, I should let anyone interested in a great, affordable book cover know about GX. Check out his website.

Shadows of the Past
Don't forget today's the last day on Whispers of a Legend Release Celebration. It's not too late to get that review in on Shadows of the Past, even if it only I enjoyed it. Any review gets you a free copy of THE PATH NOW TURNED! One winner will get a $15 gift certificate. The winner will be announced tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Quality graphic design begins with a professional designer and creative. A graphic designer, great visual art understands that the three principles incredible display underlined.


    graphic design melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! It one less thing to worry with when I write.

    ReplyDelete