Sunday, November 6, 2011

SHADOWS OF THE PAST


Only Romance Blog

So many places Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past is being featured. ONLY ROMANCE is one of them. An excerpt of Shadows has been posted on the blog if you want to catch the feel of Whispers. I believe reading an excerpt whether the first chapter or a tiny excerpt is the best way to know whether the book will interest you or not. I can't tell you how many times I've bought books because of reviews I've read only to be disappointed once I opened the book and began to read it. So check it out. Let me know what you think. I love feed back.



Shadows of the Past is also featured on EBOOKS FREE FREE FREE blog. Can't tell you how appreciative I am of being on these great blogs. It's one of the advantages of being an Indie and free. I took up the challenge of offering a book free. So far, I've been pleased with the results. For the first time in my career as a writer I feel as though I'm on the right track. Readers get a sample of my writing which is so important. I don't mind asking people to read my book. They have nothing to lose. It's free.

Remember I'm running a contest this month celebrating Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past release. At the end of the month, I will be releasing the next in the installments, The Path Now Turned.

Shadows of the Past is now up on Barnes and Noble and Diesel for free. I'm waiting patiently for it to turn free on Amazon!
Whispers of a LegendShadows of the Past
Numbers are looking okay. Growing slower than some; faster than others. I do feel good about offering Shadows for Free! The feedback has been all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment