Tuesday, December 6, 2011

THE GIFT OF THE MAGI


As the Legend continues...so does the holiday giving. Today's Christmas Story I would like to remember is The Gift of the Magi. A timeless love story. I love
O Henry. 


The Christmas Song Today- Nat King Cole's The Christmas Song.


The Book of Deacon
My free ebook recommendation today is The Book of Deacon. It's a fantasy book that I keep seeing when I go on-line to check Whispers of a Legend. Looks interesting. Has gotten good reviews. I have it on my TBR list.


So don't forget to check out Novel Works this week for great Contemporary books. For any author that's interested I'm running Christmas Binge of Books next week on Novel Works. If you would like your book to be posted leave me a comment. 



Don't forget the contest. Easy and simple. Leave a comment between now and Christmas at any of my blogs, here-Castles in the AirRoses of Prose, or Jerri Hines blog. Another way- join me on Facebook- any comment on any of my personal pages, Jerri Hines, Jerri D. Hines, Carrie James Haynes, and of course Novel Works. Enter to win a $15 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Can’t beat that. Easy.

Whispers of a Legend

Don’t forget over on the Roses of Prose this month we are doing a progressive story- A Holiday to Remember.
A Holiday to Remember

My fantasy series- Whispers of a LegendWhispers of a Legend- Part One Shadows of the Past is FREE on Barnes and Noble.


The second installment, The Path Now Turned is only $.99 on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Enjoy. The perfect 
THE PATH NOW TURNED
series if you love epic fantasy- romance- adventure. The Legend has begun…
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment