Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Stories Continue...The Little Match Girl

The Little Match Girl

One of my favorites Christmas stories by Hans Christian Andersen- The Little Match Girl. Makes me cry every time I read it. Also reminds me of other's needs.

For the Christmas song today, I choose Karen Carpenter's I'll Be Home For Christmas.

Legends is the free read of the day! Another book beside Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past. I haven't had time to read it, but the author looks as through she has a whole list of other books. Seems like a good choice.
Legends
15 days to Christmas. Time flys! Don't forget my contest this month. Comment for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Amazon! Remember next week starts the Christmas Binge with Books on Novel Works!

Next week I'm thinking of letting one of my characters blog for me when I post. Monday would begin with Kela. Character blogging!

Still having issues with Amazon. Whispers has yet to go free. I'm baffled to say the least. I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but I'm going to look on the bright side. Whispers is doing really well on Barnes and Noble. Getting some anxious fans for the next installment, Vision of Destiny. That's always a good sign.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Check back in next week for the character blogging. Should be interesting.
Shadows of the Past
The Path Now Turned

No comments:

Post a Comment