Friday, December 30, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2012 HOLD ALL YOUR DREAMS!

AMAZON, BARNES & NOBLE, SMASHWORDS
Happy New Year! Can't believe 2011 is almost over. Been a good year. I like this time of year. Reflect back and look forward.

SHADOWS OF THE PAST
2011 I believe brought a turn in my writing career. 2011 brought Whispers of a Legend to life. Finally I truly feel like an author, not just a writer. I have greatly enjoyed my venture into the INDIE realm. So much so that I have more planned than just the WHISPERS OF A LEGEND series. I have a paranormal/ historical romance set to be released early 2012, DAUGHTER OF DECEIT.

THE JUDAS KISS
2012! I have so much planned for 2012. I have THE JUDAS KISS set to be released in January with Whiskey Creek Press. I'm so excited for the whole TIDES OF CHARLESTON series! In May, THE PROMISE will be released; followed in September with ANOTHER NIGHT FALLS.

I have a plan for WHISPERS OF A LEGEND, also. I'm caving with Amazon. I found the reason why WHISPERS OF A LEGEND, PART ONE-SHADOWS OF THE PAST didn't go free on Amazon. Amazon began a program called Amazon Select. You have to sign your book with them for the first 90 days. In turn, they give you certain benefits including letting your book go free at times. So I'm going to give it a try. I have a new book almost complete, Daughter of Deceit. With Vision of Destiny being released at the end of January, 2012 looks to be a busy year!

Remember the December contest won't end until tomorrow night. A start to a new year, a new road to follow... Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment