Monday, December 5, 2011

MERRY, MERRY, MERRY...CONTEST!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Time for a contest. What a great season for giving! So much to be thankful for, I want to give back. I’m grateful for the opportunity to do what I love- write. I’m so appreciative of a supportive family, hubbie and children. My wish for everyone is for a Happy Holiday season.

For my author friends, I have opened up Novel Works for anyone who wants to post their book. For readers…oh what can I do for you? You can always check in on Novel Works for some great reads. This week is Contemporary and next starts the Christmas Binge of Books, but, I know, everyone wants more.
A contest? You have it. Easy and simple. Leave a comment between now and Christmas at any of my blogs, here-Castles in the Air, Roses of Prose, or Jerri Hines blog. Another way- join me on Facebook- any comment on any of my personal pages, Jerri Hines, Jerri D. Hines, Carrie James Haynes, and of course Novel Works. Enter to win a $15 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Can’t beat that. Easy.

But what else? I’m in the Christmas mood. Maybe you can join me here if only to enjoy the Christmas song I post every day. Hit this Christmas Song of the Day link. It will take you to some of my favorites. Oh…I have so many. Today I’m starting off with Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Carol of Bells.
VIRIDIS
Not enough. What if I make a suggestion for a free ebook on the days I post? During the last couple of months I’ve gone INDIE, I have discovered some great free books that authors have given away. Today’s suggestion- Calista Taylor’s Viridis. I haven’t read it yet, but love the cover. Steampunk romance sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
A couple of free Christmas stories- Today's -Yes, Virginia there's a Santa Claus!

Don’t forget over on the Roses of Prose this month we are doing a progressive story- A Holiday to Remember.
My fantasy series- Whispers of a Legend. Whispers of a Legend- Part One Shadows of the Past is FREE on Barnes and Noble.
SHADOWS OF THE PAST
A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER
The second installment, The Path Now Turned is only $.99 on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Enjoy. The perfect 
THE PATH NOW TURNED
series if you love epic fantasy- romance- adventure. The Legend has begun…
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment