Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS WISH


As the Legend continues...so does the holiday giving.


The holiday season is so busy...in a nice way. I hope everyone has the time to enjoy the holidays. So much to do. I met so many nice people from all over the world as I'm promoting Whispers of a Legend. I have to say I have done more promoting for Whispers than I have done in the past with my other books...and have quite enjoyed the experience. I'm even learning how to use Twitter. You know it's kinda fun. Join me @CarrieJHaynes or @jhines340 if you get the chance.


I'm enjoying reading the views on line at Barnes and Noble and Amazon coming back on Whispers of a Legend especially the ones wanting the next installment to come out soon. I love that. I do have Vision of Destiny scheduled to be released- the way it looks now- February.


The Path Now Turned
I've sold my first copies of The Path Now Turned across the ocean. I do love the way Amazon has all the links to the different countries. 


The Legend continues with The Path Now Turned...


Having proven her ability during the Payelaga Desert battle, she believes herself ready to follow her destiny beside her warrior. Fate has another path for Kela. When she discovers all she has long believed is not as it seems, the betrayal leaves Kela torn by her desire for Cono and the path she has been given to follow.  


Shadows of the Past
Don't forget that Shadows of the Past is FREE!






A Christmas Carol
Today's Christmas Story I would like to remember is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. A classic!


The Christmas Song Today- My Grown Up Christmas Wish.


My free ebook recommendation today is The Time Machine. 
Another classic not to be forgotten.


So don't forget to check out Novel Works this week for great Contemporary books. For any author that's interested I'm running Christmas Binge of Books next week on Novel WorksIf you would like your book to be posted leave me a comment. 



Don't forget the contest. Easy and simple. Leave a comment between now and Christmas at any of my blogs, here-Castles in the AirRoses of Prose, or Jerri Hines blog. Another way- join me on Facebook- any comment on any of my personal pages, Jerri Hines, Jerri D. Hines, Carrie James Haynes, and of course Novel Works. Enter to win a $15 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Can’t beat that. Easy.

Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment