Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Beautiful Day in January

DAUGHTER OF DECEIT
I live in New England, but was born and raised in the deep South. One of the first lessons I learned when I moved up North was the winters are harsh. Last year, we were knee deep in snow all winter. Today...it's 50 degrees and sunny. I'm not questioning why. I'm just going to enjoy it. Next week is going to be a deep freeze.

That's my motto today. Just enjoy it. I'm in the midst of edits to Daughter of Deceit. I have to say I'm deeply indebted to one of my Roses' authors, Jannine Gallant. She looked over the first of the book and helped me with edits. I know you have heard me say a million times...I miss an editor. I'm trying to be as thorough as possible. Fortunately, I don't foresee any delay in the release of Daughter of Deceit. It should be out next week. My first Indie full length novel.  Historical Romance...Suspense...with a touch of Paranormal. Excited!

SHADOWS OF THE PAST
My one issue I have at the moment is the next installment of Whispers. Honestly- going back in forth on what exactly to do with it. Lengthening Part Three or release as I planned and pull together the three segments into one volume and release it full length. Still planning on releasing it at the end of February...first of March?

THE PATH NOW TURNED
Whispers was featured on a great blog- Escape in a Book. I love the blog. Check it out if you get the chance!

Ah! Almost forgot. A Holiday to Remember has been as an Free ebook! And don't forget about Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past is Free.

A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER
Have a great day. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're making good progress on the edits. Go, girl, go! Oh, I LOVE the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jannine,
    Thanks so much for your support! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete