Monday, March 26, 2012

WHISPERS OF A LEGEND- Contest Time!


WHISPERS OF A LEGEND- Available in Print!


WHISPERS OF A LEGEND, VOLUME I


Whispers of a Legend, Volume I is now available in print! Do you know how long I have been waiting to say that? At the moment you can find it at Create Space. Soon to be at Amazon and Barnes and Noble. This is the first time that I've used Create Space so I'm not that familiar with the time frame of when everything will become available and when. But I'm an impatient person. The book was available last week, but I held up announcing it because I wanted it on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I just don't know when that will be.

I will be releasing all three books under one title at the same time in ebook format also. I went first to Barnes and Noble. You know I love my guys over there. Unfortunately, I've come across some glitch. Not sure what. It's seems stuck in a processing mode. Hopefully it will be fixed today and I'll get it up. Amazon should be up tomorrow or Tuesday the latest.

So what to do now? CONTEST TIME!

Celebrate Whispers of a Legend, Volume I with me. Volume I includes all the three previously released books. Shadows of the Past, The Path Now Turned and Vision of Destiny under one cover. For the whole month of April follow me for your chance to win a copy of Whispers of a Legend, Volume I. I will also be giving away a $50 dollar gift certificate to your choice of either Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

Easy to enter. Just comment in any forum that I'm associated with...this blog- Castles in the Air, my blog under Jerri Hines, Novel Works, become Carrie James Haynes' friend on Facebook. Comment there...let me know what you think of my books! Good luck!

Have a good one!

Carrie James Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment