Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

I love flowers. Always have since I worked with my Grandmother in her garden as a little girl. But for today, my April showers deal with books. Don't forget my contest running until the end of the month here on Castles in the Air. Comment for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble or Amazon. Comment here, on Novel Works, Jerri Hines blog or Carrie James Haynes FB page. Easy...Good Luck!

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE




Today I'm talking about books! Starting May 1st, SPRING FLING WITH BOOKS will begin. I have so much lined up for the month. Check back in. I'm going to announce tomorrow over on Jerri Hines blog some of the great giveaways, talk about books, blogs, and authors. Going to be a GREAT month for books.

COMING SOON!


Don't forget I haven't stopped celebrating Whispers of a Legend, Volume I yet. But looking into May, THE PROMISE is scheduled to be released (I think). Haven't gotten the official word, but I'm going to show you the jacket of the cover! It's the sequel to THE JUDAS KISS.

DAUGHTER OF DECEIT
Can't forget about DAUGHTER OF DECEIT. It goes off Amazon Select Thursday! Free to go forth into the world. So so much going on! Have a  good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment