Tuesday, August 21, 2012

News to Share

I don't think it's a surprise after my last post that I've been dealing with a cypher stalker since last February. This has been the worse experience of my writing career. I absolutely love to write, to network with other authors and to interact with readers. Not only do I write, I'm an avid reader. Since I began writing, I have enjoyed my journey...until last February where I fell into the Twilight Zone. That was taken away from me...at least for a time.

I have exciting news coming. I will announce exactly what it is next week. I want to have time to devote to my news. At the moment, I'm in the midst of edits and kids leaving for college. Know only- finally I'm regaining control of my writing career.

I can't describe how I feel...it's like the fog has been lifted. I feel I can breathe.

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE
What this means is that I can go back to what I enjoy. It means that after these edits, my attention will turn to Whispers of a Legend, Part Four-Time of the Nuxvenom and submerge myself back into the fantasy world of Scarladin and Witheleghe. I will confess. I much prefer to be in the world of flying men, magic and morphing villains.

My news will take a tad of my time. It means a new blog...I'll leave it at that for the moment. Just know...I'm so relieved!

Amazon, Barnes and Noble
FREE!

5 comments:

  1. Jerri - glad to hear things are better, so assuming this is good news? Look forward to reading all about it - and congrats on being able to get back to Whispers of a Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerri
    Nice to meet you. Illness took me away from writing. I think germs are mini bullies. I am also back. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to a blogging friendship.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the best wishes. I do so appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would just like to call attention that Whispers of a Legend, Volume I, is all three of the first books under one cover.

    It clearly states that in the blurb that Whispers of a Legend, Volume I consists of Shadows of the Past, The Path Now Turned and Vision of Destiny.

    I have in no way try to trick anyone with my books. Whispers of a Legend, Volume I, is in print and the others are not.

    I sincerely hope this clears up any misconception.

    ReplyDelete