Saturday, August 11, 2012

Would You Like...?


I just released Ruse of Love. I have Another Night Falls to follow...don't have a set date at the moment. Suppose to be September, but it looks as though it's going to be pushed back to October. Although last time I said The Promise's release was going to be delayed and it wasn't.

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE


I say this because at this point I have options. Several really. I'm in the middle of a book, Broken Legacy, that I'm going to be releasing under my pen name Colleen Connally. Seductive Secrets has done extremely well in downloads...it's FREE. So it would probably be a good idea to follow Seductive Secrets up with another book, but...another option is to start another book. I have one in mind...or the last option is to finish revisions to Part Four of Whispers of a Legend.

I set the release of The Time of the Nuxvenom to early 2013. It was my own timeline. Guess what? I'm in the mood to finish it. What would you think of having it released in November? I'm thinking I might just could have it ready...

A couple of things concerning Whispers. When I started the series, I had in mind to release short books like I did with Shadows of the Past, The Path Now Turned and Vision of Destiny. That would have meant I would have had nine installments of Whispers of a Legend. Since that time, I asked the question how you readers wanted the next book to come out. The consensus seems to be instead of three installments, you want one longer book. So that's how I'm looking at the next book. With that settled, the next book will be

Amazon, Barnes and Noble
FREE!
Whispers of a Legend, Part Four- The Time of the Nuxvenom.

Would you like that?

Hope so! Have a good one! Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment