Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OCTOBERFEST WITH BOOKS

I love the fall. It's my favorite time of the year! What does Fall mean...leaves changing, football games, cooler weather and books. I love to cuddle under a blanket with a book, kindle, nook, ipad...

Romance in Bloom

Last year I had a month celebration of books, Octoberfest With Books. I'm so excited because this year I'm hosting it over on Romance With Books, Romantic Picks Just For You! Have a great line up. A group or Wild Rose authors, Crescent Moon Press authors, a host of Indie book finalists from The New Kindle Book Review and more... You never know what I will come up with.

At the end of the month I will be offering up a week of hosting Novel Works . I'm sure somewhere in the mix I will be giving away books!

RUSE OF LOVE
Still working diligently on the next segment in the Whispers of a Legend Series. It's still on schedule. Now to get the cover. That's the fun part. Hopefully should have it in October at some point. Have a great day! And keep reading!

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE













No comments:

Post a Comment