Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SHADOWS OF THE PAST

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE
First, the news I wanted to share has been put on hold...at least for the time being. The news is still on the horizon. I just have to be a little more patient. So much going on that it's making my head spin, but I will let you know as soon as I can.

For the next few days I will be pressing Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past!
It's FREE! Have a few places where it will be featured today such as FREE KINDLE EBOOKS AND TIPS.

Onto Whispers of a Legend saga! As it looks at the moment...if nothing upsets my schedule...I've moved up Whispers of a Legend, Part Four- Time of the Nuxvenom's release to the end of November. I've changed the format a tad with the saga. Instead of small installments as I did with the first three parts of Whispers of a Legend saga, Time of the Nuxvenom will be a full length book. I did this because of the feedback I've received. The majority of fans of Whispers of a Legend seem to want the longer book instead of the shorter versions.

Just want to take a brief moment here. Got a strange comment yesterday concerning Whispers of a Legend saga. Someone left a message who seemed confused on my series and how my books were released. Somehow they thought that Whispers of a Legend, Volume I, was the first book and somewhere in this confusion I was supposedly tricking the readers into thinking the other books were just as long as Volume I. This was never my intention and I'm confused how someone would come to that conclusion. But just to clarify.

Whispers of a Legend, Part One- Shadows of the Past was released last October. It's FREE! everywhere. Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords...everywhere. Shadows of the Past is the beginning of the Legend...

Shadows of the Past is the beginning of the Whispers of a Legend saga which follows Kela's battle to embrace her destiny, where as a young woman unsure of her ability and her confidence in facing the challenges before her to where she emerges as a strong leader who learns to lean upon her own strength, to stand not behind, but side by side with her warrior.
Whispers of a Legend, Part Two-The Path Now Turned was released at the end of November last year. It is only $.99 everywhere...Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords...

The Path Now Turned. Having proven her ability during the Payelaga Desert battle, Kela believes herself ready to follow her destiny beside her warrior. Fate has another path for Kela. When she discovers all she has long believed is not as it seems, the betrayal leaves Kela torn by her desire for Cono and the path she has been given to follow.

Whispers of a Legend, Part Three-Vision of Destiny was released last spring. It is also only $.99 everywhere...Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords....

Vision of Destiny. Trained for only one purpose, to protect the innocent from an evil that threatens to destroy her world, Kela has never questioned her destiny. The enemy has never been in doubt and her path laid clear before her. Now all is blurred. Left with only one choice, she escapes from Yucca in search of the one known as Seilda the Tvopac, the Guardian of the Pastbut Kela learns quickly the Past holds its own dangers.

Now after releasing all three parts-as I have stated in past blogs-I wanted to put the saga in print. So I pulled all three part together and put them under one cover.

Whispers of a Legend, Volume I is $2.99 for an ebook at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Smashwords... Now if you want to save $.99 cents you can get all three separate books. If you want to have all three under one cover, you can buy Whispers of a Legend, Volume I which is the only one in print.

When you click on Whispers of a Legend, Volume I the first thing you see—

THREE COMPLETE BOOKS! The first three in the Whispers of a Legend Saga from Multi-published author Carrie James Haynes, including:

SHADOWS OF THE PAST
THE PATH NOW TURNED
VISION OF DESTINY

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE


Then it goes into the blurb. Many authors do this. It is not a gimmick of any kind. It clearly states Volume I is all three books together. So I'm confused at this confusion if it was confusion, but I hope this clears up any misconception.

Now...I'll be looking forward to Time of the Nuxvenom's release! So much to do...so little time!

Have a good one! Keep reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment