Friday, September 28, 2012

Whispers of a Legend, Part Four-Time of the Nuxvenom



ROMANTIC PICKS BLOG
I love the Fall! It's my favorite time of the year. Octoberfest With Books is starting Monday! I have such a fun October planned...books, books and more books! Romance, Romance and more Romance...

Starting next Monday, a group of Wild Rose Press authors is coming for a visit at Novel Works and Romance in Books. You have to stop by...again this year I'm giving away a week to host Novel Works. Same rules as last year. I will post starting Monday.

ANOTHER NIGHT FALLS
You know, I think...if I'm not mistaken, I'm supposed to have a book release in October with Whiskey Creek Press. Another Night Falls is due out. I love this book—it's the third and last in the Tides of Charleston series, but in my opinion the best. I absolutely adore Sumner Meador as the hero. 

Then coming in November...Whispers of a Legend, Part Four- Time of the Nuxvenom! 
I believe I have told everyone that this installment is a full length novel. The tentative date is November 20th!

Until then....

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment