Thursday, December 13, 2012

DREAMSCAPE- My gift to you!

DREAMSCAPE
DREAMSCAPE is free today and tomorrow! I love giving away free books! It gives a reader an opportunity to read my writing. Dreamscape isn't normally free. So take advantage.

My writing is like my gift to you. Take an escape from the holiday shopping, wrapping Christmas gifts, and sending out Christmas cards. Curl up with a good book. Dreamscape is paranormal suspense. A thriller. It was my first book I had published.

But if paranormal suspense isn't your thing, I have two more free books that are free all the time.

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE

Seductive Secrets under my pen name Colleen Connally. Historical Romance with a tad paranormal mixed in! Two more books will be released in 2013. Broken Legacy is due out in February!

Whispers of a Legend Series

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE


Epic Fantasy Series! 

Fantasy Romance!

Family Saga!

Four installments have been released, but the first one- Shadows of the Past is FREE!
Check out the latest in the series- Time of the Nuxvenom!

Want to see all my books- Have a new website under Jerri Hines, Romance Author!

Also over on Romantic Picks, have a little give back. Leave a recommendation for me to post next week and you will have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to either Amazon or Barnes and Noble!
Or you can leave a comment here. I'm taking any of my social links...facebook, twitter, blogs...just let me know!

Happy Holidays! Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment