Saturday, December 15, 2012

MY HOBBIT REVIEW

THE HOBBIT
I was so excited yesterday. I went to the Hobbit. I have been waiting for the release. I'll admit I've gone through withdrawal since the last film, Return of the King. I am a huge J RR Tolkien's fan. My girls are home for college break and they went with me. I had such a great time.

I was eager to see how Peter Jackson would evolve one book into three movies. While I'll concede that the plot may have been somewhat thin, I enjoyed it immensely. It is not the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but watching the Hobbit was like going home and seeing friends you haven't seen in a long time. 

I read where the movie was filmed 48-frames-per-second. Now, I'm not a technical person, but I loved the feel of the movie. Kinda made you feel as if you were there. 

Just reading over some of the reviews of the Hobbit, I can't say I disagree with what they are saying. But to me, it doesn't matter. The Hobbit is all part of the world J RR Tolkien created and I loved it. If you are like me, you'll enjoy it also.

I have a special place in my heart for the Lord of the Rings. The series has inspired many a person, including myself. Lord of the Rings probably was my biggest influence when it came to writing my epic fantasy series, Whispers of a Legend. It is a standard to compare any epic fantasy series. I will always admire J RR Tolkien's writing ability and hold his works close to my heart.

Epic fantasy hold the same characterizations—the ingredients that make it a fantasy—magical worlds and mystical beings where the story line revolves around the mysterious nature of our hero's heritage. The difference with Whispers of a Legend, our hero is a heroine caught between two worlds. 

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE
I invite you to try Whispers of a Legend. The first installment is free. Won't loss a thing seeing if you too will enjoy this series. I have just released the fourth installment, Time of the Nuxvenom. 

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE
Enjoy! Enjoy the Hobbit! Enjoy the holiday season! Enjoy Whispers of a Legend! Keep reading!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment