Wednesday, December 26, 2012

THE DAY AFTER

The day after Christmas. It's so hard to get up and go back to the routine of normal everyday life. For a month, you plan and shop for the day. Then its over. You have your pictures and memories...but getting back to the routine...it's hard.

I had such a wonderful, simple day. Nothing life shattering....just hubbie, the kids, my husband's family. It was great. My mother-in-law wasn't with us this year. She has Alzheimer's and is in a nursing home, but yesterday she said my father-in-law's name. She hasn't said it in...has to be a couple of years. I haven't seen my father-in-law that happy in a long time. Nice to have my kids home, see my niece and nephews...I even enjoyed cooking (I only cook once a year). Such a nice, enjoyable day.

Now, though, it's back to work.

Been doing a lot of thinking about this last year. Have to say, it's been interesting to say the least when it comes to my writing. I'm so appreciative of friends and readers. So much more so than last year. I have a deeper appreciation of everything around me. Thank you all.

So this last year...I've been busy. I have released more books than I ever have. It won't be like that this like this next year. I had three books released with Whiskey Creek that was written years ago that was released this year. The Tides of Charleston Series.

THE JUDAS KISS, THE PROMISE and ANOTHER NIGHT FALLS.
THE PROMISE

I also released the second book in the Winds of Betrayal Series, Ruse of Love.
This coming year, I will be revamping the look of Winds of Betrayal. Patriot Secrets will be revised and republished.

AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE













Whispers of a Legend saga continues.....

I released Vision of Destiny along with putting all three titles under one, Whispers of a Legend, Volume I.
Also, excited about continuing the series with the release of TIME OF NUXVENOM.


AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE

Then my release, Daughter of Deceit...Seductive Secrets.

Seductive Secrets is FREE! Always Free! Along with Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past  
is Free, too!

I hope you had a great 2012...and a better 2013! Keep Reading!


AMAZON, BARNES AND NOBLE




No comments:

Post a Comment