Sunday, January 20, 2013

Decisions, Decisions....Decisions

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Seems like thats all I've been doing lately. Some have been fun, like picking out covers. I have some more decisions to make about covers at the moment.

Broken Legacy is done. The Beta readers have it at the moment. The initial feedback has me excited. Next step is the editor...then on to you guys! Still on schedule.

The decision I have at the moment is dealing with the Winds of Betrayal Series. The major decision deals with how I am going to handle the series now its back in my hands. Patriot Secrets' rights reverted back to me. It's a long book...extremely long for an ebook. So, I have it in my head to split it up into two parts. The first...the shorter half...in Williamsburg...and then make it free. So that means new titles. Revamping...shouldn't take too long.

That will mean changing up the titles of the books, blurbs...See another decisision.

With trying to get Broken Legacy set, I've kinda pushed my blogs back a tad. So let's see if I can make up for it a little. How about a giveaway?

In the mood for an epic fantasy or haven't gotten the lastest installment of Whispers of a Legend! Would you like a signed copy of Whispers of a Legend, Part Four- Time of the Nuxvenom! Or how about a copy of Seductive Secrets...or Another Night Falls! Or if you prefer any of my ebooks. It'll be your choice.

So leave a comment here....Colleen Connally's blog...my website, Jerri Hines, Romance Author...Novel Works...Whispers of a Legends Saga on Facebook (new page)...
Follow me on twitter make sure you leave me a message telling me you would love a chance for one of my books at @jhines340  @carriejhaynes or @colleenconnally

AMAZON US    AMAZON UK    BARNES AND NOBLE
I'll give away a book a week until Broken Legacy is released.

AMAZON US    AMAZON UK  BARNES AND NOBLE



No comments:

Post a Comment