Sunday, March 24, 2013

SPRING IS HERE! Isn't it...?

Spring is here...isn't it? That's what I'm hearing. Haven't seen too much of it yet. We still have snow on the ground with whispers of more coming tomorrow night. I'm hoping it by-passes us. I'm tired of the snow. I'm ready for a little sun.

I've been concentrating on my historical romances for the last month, but I haven't forgotten Whispers. Oh, no...it's coming too...the fifth installment of Whispers of a Legend should be here by Christmas. I promise Kela will be crossing the portal into Witheleghe. I have to admit I'm as excited as some of you guys on the prospect. A whole new world to enter...stemming in possibilities.

I was told the other day by a fan that Whispers is the best series they had read in a long time. Thank you for the kind words and the feedback I'm receiving with Whispers. I appreciate everyone taking the time to let me know how you feel about my series.  

Here's another reader's review on Whispers....

AMAZON
Captured From the First...March 21, 2013By Mari-Clare - 
 Whispers of a Legend, Part One-Shadows of the Past (Kindle Edition)I did not expect to be (figuratively) swept off my feet by this series, but I was catching myself picking it up again and again. Just one more chapter before sleep...one more...!
With beautifully described "other worlds", amazing characters depicted three dimensionally, both in their appearance, emotions, roles within the story and their intertwining personal stories, I fell in love. With this book. With the storyline. With the main protagonists - both good and bad (and those yet to show their true colours).
A sweeping saga - as soon as I finished this, I promptly bought the following books. Mesmerizing - highly recommended.

AMAZON US   AMAZON UK  BARNES AND NOBLE



AMAZON US    AMAZON UK   BARNES AND NOBLE
AMAZON REVIEW

Continuation of a Beautifully Crafted Saga March 21, 2013By Mari-Clare
I am now fully and totally absorbed into the story of these "other worlds", the incredibly crafted characters and storyline.
This is becoming a fully fledged "Epic Saga", of the likes written by Alan Garner, JRR Tolkein, SM Boyce ("The Grimoire Trilogy"); and Frank Herbert ("Dune"). I am finding myself becoming very invested in the principle characters, both good, bad, and as-yet undecided. Such depth and emotion, as well as a cracking storyline, I am mesmerised (you will see this word in the following book reviews, I am sure!).
With a more "adult" look at the romantic relationships and politics, it is probably a book I would recommend to a more mature reader, yet I cannot praise Haynes enough. 5 BIG stars!

AMAZON US   AMAZON UK  BARNES AND NOBLE

AMAZON US    AMAZON UK  BARNES AND NOBLE


BARNES AND NOBLE REVIEW

The best in the series yet!On pins and needles for the sequel...

Don't forget Shadows of the Past is free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment