Friday, April 26, 2013

A Feeling of Expectation

Tomorrow I will be in Burlington, Massachusetts at the NECRWA Conference for a book signing. I'm signing under my pen name Colleen Connally and my two books—Seductive Secrets and Broken Legacy, but I will have a few copies of Whispers of a Legend, Volume I and Whispers of a Legend, Part Four- Time of the Nuxvenom. Hope anyone that is around Burlington will drop by. It is at the Boston Mariott in Burlington between 3:30-5:30.

AMAZON    BARNES AND NOBLE


AMAZON    BARNES AND NOBLE



Thank everyone for your kind support. The royalties from Winds of Betrayal during the week of April 15- April 21st will be donated to the American Red Cross. I am also taking the proceeds from my other books last week and donating them to the One Fund. Royalties take a couple of months to come through, but I will be donating the money in June. Thank you again. Please don’t forget the victims of this terror. They have a long road ahead.
THE ONE FUND



No comments:

Post a Comment