Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Favorite Season of the Year....

“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.”
Lauren DeStefano, Wither

I love fall. There is something peaceful about this time of the year. Most years, my husband and I travel. Last year it was a weekend up in Jackson, New Hampshire, at the Christmas Tree Inn. It's beautiful in New England in October.  The leaves turn to brilliance. Living in this New England, you don't even have to go any where to enjoy the beauty. This year I'm going home to Mississippi. I'm going home to see my mom.

I'm busy this month. I have to finish off Fragmented. Then turn my attention will turn back to the Winds of Betrayal series. I have been having an issue with the formatting with The Cry For Freedom. Been trying to up load a different version on Amazon that hopefully takes away the formatting issues, but have been having issues getting it up for some reason.  On Barnes and Noble, I'm still trying to get the new version...I have to go through a couple of different hoops to get my free book up. First it goes through Smashwords, then to Barnes and Noble. It takes time...a little frustrating, but it will get there. I'm putting together a boxed set of the first three books for Christmas! I'm thinking of doing the same thing for Secret Lives!

5e629-cryforfreedom3embraceenemyfinalkissofdeceitfinal

Winds of Betrayal Series!

Remember The Cry For Freedom is a free ebook!
For your chance to win a signed copy of my new release, Seductive Lies, enter on Goodreads Giveaways!

Enjoy the season! Have a great day!
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.

- Victoria Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment