Sunday, January 26, 2014

WHISPERS OF WHAT'S TO COME!

It's been a while since I've mentioned Whispers of a Legend, Part Five- Heir of Witheleghe.

I'm planning of releasing the next installment at some point this year. I don't have a set date.

My next release is going to be The Heavens Shall Fall, Book Four of the Winds of Betrayal series. It is set to be released May the 20th. The Heavens Shall Fall will climax with the ultimate betrayal during the American Revolution—Benedict Arnold. Kiss of Deceit left off with Jonathan Corbett in the South, Charleston to be exact. The British shift their attention to the South... In New York, the British officer, Major John Andre has already set his eyes on Benedict Arnold. How close did the Americans come to losing the Revolution? Who spoiled the carefully laid plans the British laid out?

THE HEAVENS SHALL FALL

COMING MAY 2014
 Read the first three books of Winds of Betrayal before The Heavens Shall Fall release! All under one cover!
AMAZON      AMAZON UK   BARNES AND NOBLE

AUDIO VERSION SEDUCTIVE SECRETS
COMING SOON ON AUDIO!

BROKEN LEGACY


I have a few copies of Seductive Secrets audio for free. Interested comment below. First come...

4 comments:

  1. When is Heir of Witheleghe coming out? Above you said some time in 2014, we are anxiously awaiting part five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, when is Heir of Witheleghe coming out? I'm anxious for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, when is Heir of Witheleghe coming out? I'm anxious for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be revising the series and re-publishing it under Colleen Connally (another one of my pennames). I have it on my schedule for next year. At that time, Heir of Witheleghe will be released. I would say at least a year...but it's coming. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete